Jerusaldm Vistas / IsraelVision

We Would Love to Hear From You ~ Please Email Us With Your Comments..... jvistas@gmail.com
Please Visit Us Often..... israelvisiontv.blogspot.com ~ israelvision.com ~ stillsmallvoice.tv

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

~ I ~ I Am the Lord Your God...

As stated in the Introduction to the Ten Commandments, we are proceeding with the first statement or "Commandment" that we were given three thousand years ago~I Am the Lord Your God...

Although the First Commandment ("I am the Lord your God") appears simple at first glance, it actually set into motion the most revolutionary idea in human history--ethical monotheism, the belief that there is one God whose main wish is that people treat each other decently...Dennis Prager 

Dennis Prager goes on to explain that without this commandment, the following nine mean little. With it, the Ten Commandments become world-changing. You can also view the full Ten Commandments series as well as many other interesting course on a variety of topics at Prager University.

~ I ~ I Am the Lord Your God...

No comments: